GNF Protein box
 Template documentation
Note: Modified version of the standard Template:Protein. AndrewGNF 01:38, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- Eventually I see integrating this into the main Template:Protein infobox, but I'm keeping it separate for a moment to avoid breaking anything there. AndrewGNF 19:06, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
To use this template, copy the following text and paste it at the top of your article. Fill in as many fields as possible, but don't worry if some information is missing. For an example of a filled-out template, see ITK (gene).
| Name =
| image =
| image_source =
| PDB =
| HGNCid =
| MGIid =
| Symbol =
| AltSymbols =
| OMIM =
| ECnumber =
| Homologene =
| GeneAtlas_image =
| Function =
| Orthologs =
- This field lists the full name of the protein, ideally from a nomenclature authority like HGNC. Note that there is a separate symbol field below.
- This field specifies an image file that displays a two-dimensional view of the three-dimensional structure, typically created from a PDB file.
- If an image is specified, then the image_source parameter should be used to specify the structure used to generate the image, preferably using the Template:PDB2.
- This field is used to display a list of available PDB entries. Enter as a list of PDB templates, e.g., "
- This field lists the unique identifier from the Mouse Genome Informatics site.
- This field lists the official symbol of the protein, ideally from a nomenclature authority like HGNC. Note that there is a separate Name field above.
- This field lists other symbols that are used in public databases or in the literature.
- This field lists the unique identifier(s) in the Mendelian Inheritance in Man database.
- This field lists the EC number.
- This field lists the unique identifer in the HomoloGene database.
- This field gives the filename of a GeneAtlas expression pattern, showing where the gene is expressed across diverse anatomic tissues. Replace # with a value 1 to 3.
- This field lists gene function, typically derived from Gene Ontology. This entry can be populated as a list of GNF_GO templates, e.g., "
- This field lists gene component function, typically derived from Gene Ontology. This entry can be populated as a list of GNF_GO templates, e.g., "
- This field lists gene process function, typically derived from Gene Ontology. This entry can be populated as a list of GNF_GO templates, e.g., "
New World Encyclopedia writers and editors copied and adjusted this Wikipedia template in accordance with New World Encyclopedia standards. This article abides by terms of the Creative Commons CC-by-sa 3.0 License (CC-by-sa), which may be used and disseminated with proper attribution.The history of earlier contributions by wikipedians is accessible to researchers here:
The history of this article since it was imported to New World Encyclopedia:
Note: Some restrictions may apply to use of individual images which are separately licensed.